Global Collaborative Research and Education Center (GCORE)
2020.02.192020/02/17～19 ELyT Workshop 2020 was held2020/2/17～19 ELyT Workshop 2020 was held in Vogüé, France
2020.01.282020/01/28 International Space University(ISU),Space Studies Program 2019 (SSP19) IFS Information Session was held2020/1/28 International Space University(ISU), Space Studies Program 2019 (SSP19) IFS Information Session was held. Ms. Julie Ann Banatao talked about her experience and study.
2020.01.082020/01/08 Special Lecture : Prof. Toshiyuki Takagi「Internationalization of University and the role of Liaison Office」2020/1/8 Prof. Toshiyuki Takagi gave IFS members a special lecture 「Internationalization of University and the role of Liaison Office」.高木先生特別講演会資料
|Director of GCORE||Tetsuya UCHIMOTO Professor|
|Deputy Director of GCORE||Takashi TOKUMASU Professor|
|Members||Kaoru MARUTA Director of IFS, Professor／Jun ISHIMOTO Professor／Makoto OHTA Professor／Atsuki KOMIYA Professor／Kenichi FUNAMOTO Associate Professor／Akihiro HAYAKAWA Associate Professor／Hisanori MASUDA URA|
|GCORE Office||Fukuo OHTA Office Manager／Shinichi SATO Deputy Office Manager
Natsuko HATAKEYAMA／Tomomi NAGAYOSHI／Ruriko AZUMI
International Exchange Activity Goals
1. Become an international research center with the highest of standards in the academic field of flow dynamics by sharing its accomplishments with the world and actively developing international collaborative research and human exchanges among researchers and students through international networks and overseas hubs, such as liaison offices established by IFS.
2. Pursue the“Open door”policy of Tohoku University by inviting diverse and capable scholars from all over the world for the development of fluid science, and foster researchers and engineers who can exercise leadership internationally through their research activities.
International Exchange Activity Policy
1. Strengthen international multi-networks by effective use of overseas academic liaison offices and develop international association networks for flow dynamics with IFS as the core. Implement internationally recognized first-class research and foster world-class students and young researchers at home and overseas using these networks.
2. Accelerate educational, research and human exchanges by making the most effective use of the university/institute level of academic agreements to introduce researchers at IFS into the world arena.
3. Enhance the international activities of IFS by further developing the support system of international academic exchanges.
4. Strive to acquire sustainable funds to be budgeted for the establishment of a research center with the highest of standards in the field of flow dynamics. Effectively conduct international projects financed by international sources or the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).